A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Mentzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Mentzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Mentzer, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mentzer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mentzer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Elizabeth Mentzer DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Molly E. Mentzer practice?
- Dr. Molly Mentzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Molly Mentzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Paoli Obstetricians & Gynecologists.