A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran-Yandle graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moran-Yandle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle practice?
- Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.