A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle is Excellent. Dr. Moran-Yandle has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran-Yandle graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moran-Yandle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moran-Yandle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle practice?
Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Moran-Yandle, Dr. Mamie Moran-Yandle, Dr. Mara Moran-Yandle, Dr. Mari Moran-Yandle, Dr. Maria Moran-Yandle, Dr. Mariah Moran-Yandle, Dr. Mariam Moran-Yandle, Dr. Marian Moran-Yandle