Molly A O'Gorman MD Patient Reviews

3.8

March 25th, 2014
G.I. Liver Transplant
My son has been under "Dr. Molly's" care for close to 15 years now. My son was a transplant recipient in 1999. We always enjoy meeting with her and her staff. She is always excited to meet with us and seems genuinely concerned with my son's health, well being, and overall success as a patient.

July 31st, 2013
Mother of 2 year old child
Dr OGormann, herself, seems nice, but her MA Maria is awful. I would not ever subject myself and my child to her again. She is rude, condescending and unsympathetic. I cannot believe that she is allowed to work with patients and their families. I have heard many parents say the same thing, but people don't know what to do about it. She also alters the records to say she has spoken directly with the parent when all she did was leave a voice mail. Maria is a detriment to children's medicine and their office. I won't be taking my child back to that office as long as Maria works there.

February 4th, 2011
Horrible doctor/staff
I would never recommend this office to anyone. Traved a long way and was hugely disappointed!

March 3rd, 2010
wonderful way of interacting with parents and children. Especially knowledgeable about swallowing and feeding problems.

June 26th, 2009
Do not visit Dr. Molly OGorman in the gastro clinic. Very rude and short with us. Our 18 month old would not eat, and her "professional advice" was to wean her immediately and there was nothing wrong with her. She sent in her nutritionist who was equally rude and not helpful. They also performed the wrong medical procedure when she was tested putting me daughter through unnecessary pain and suffering. It was discovered she actually has acid reflux disease. I will never return here or recommend anyone visit her.