Dr. Molly Oxford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2015
As for Dr. Oxford, she is an okay doctor. Never was on time for my appointments (wait at least an extra 30-45 minutes in exam room after being called in by the nurse) and I felt she always hurried through my appointments. Granted, maybe she thought I should be familiar with this whole process since this wasn't my 1st or 2nd delivery, but each pregnancy of mine was different. Here's one instance of her being incompetent and not as attentive. I developed high blood pressure in my 3rd trimester which was causing stress on the baby. I had to go in for a non-stress ultrasound early in the morning. After an hour, she came inside the room, checked the readings, and told me, "Okay, I'll be back in 30 minutes." She told me nothing. 30 minutes went by...45 minutes...One hour...One hour 30 minutes. My husband kept on texting me to see what was going on. I had to unhook myself from the machine to look for a nurse or the doctor...It wasn't until a medical assistant heard an alarm from the machine and entered my room. She asked me what I was doing in there and I told her, "Dr. Oxford was supposed to check back on me 30 minutes ago." Well...the MA went and got Dr. Oxford who just plainly said to me, "Oops, I forgot about you. The baby is okay, but you are contracting a lot now. You can leave now." No apology whatsoever.

September 24th, 2012
Long wait time.
I had an appointment at 1:15. The staff told me to show up 15 minutes prior to my appointment time to fill out some paperwork. They did not call me into her room until 1:35. I was asked to change and sat there freezing for another 30 minutes before doctor Oxford showed up. Why would you call someone in and tell them take their clothes off and sit there and wait for you that long?!

July 22nd, 2011
My favorite doc!
Dr.Oxford is not only kind and genuinely caring, she is also an expert in her area and is very good at diagnosing a problem and following through. As long as I live in WA, i never ever intend to change to anyother doc!

July 22nd, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I went to Molly for my OB care when I had my first baby. She is very caring and takes the time to answer any questions I may have. I definitely plan on going back any future children I may have.

December 4th, 2008
Dr. Oxford appeared to care about my medical concerns during our face-to-face visit. She prescribed test after test but failed to take into consideration my family history. In the end, through her nurse, she asked me to seek help through my primary care physician. When I persisted, she sent me a postcard. Very uncaring, very unprofessional. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

September 10th, 2008
Dr. Oxford is great! I trust her completely and feel so safe in her care. She doesn't just brush off my concerns like other dr's have in the past, but will actually take the time to check things out and calm my fears. I have Gestational Diabetes and I love that I get no lectures or guilt trips from her. She knows that I'm doing the best I can for my health and the health of my baby.

February 3rd, 2008
Great Doctor
Molly is very caring and has a genuine interest in getting you the help you need. She is very prompt in answering any questions you may have, and provides accurate information. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing help in the field of obstetrics & gynecology. She is also not a fat-o-phobe, so larger women, feel free to give her a call. On my first visit she gave me a pap smear, which in general is awkward, but she was very respectful, even when it came to me breaking down in her office.