A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Peters is Good. Dr. Peters has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Peters, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Molly Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly S. Peters practice?
Dr. Molly Peters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Peters, Dr. Marlyn Peters, Dr. Marybeth Peters, Dr. Mimi Peters, Dr. Marianne Peters, Dr. Polly Peters, Dr. Marisela Peters, Dr. My Peters