Overall Review

3.9

September 14th, 2016
Dr Peters took allot of time to explain to me the complications i was having and what I needed to do to help. She took extra time with me to explain the procedures and showed she cared. I would highly recommend her as a Dr!

October 16th, 2013
I saw Dr. Peters for several years, but no longer. I had gone to see her when I had several weeks of severe pain. During the brief examination she said "you look a little red and inflamed" and sent me on my way with hemorrhoid cream. Never examined me internally...never ordered any further tests or ultrasound, etc. The pain continued for several more months until I saw another physician and was diagnosed with cancer. Sadly, I will never return to this group and was greatly disappointed that I was treated properly from the beginning.

October 22nd, 2012
Won't even look at you when she's talking to you!
Dr. Peters has horrible bedside manner. I met with her and she didn't introduce herself when she came into the room (45 minutes late), didn't look me in the eye, and talked over me when I tried to ask questions. At 20 weeks pregnant with my first child, I really needed a doctor to listen and answer my questions. This doctor made me feel uneasy, judged, and disregarded.

August 25th, 2011
Dr. Peters is a caring compassionate doctor. In addition, she is very accurate in diagnosing a problem.