Dr. Molly Rad MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Los Altos, CA

4.7

May 25th, 2013
Dr. Rad is my pediatrician for 12 years.The word great is not enough for her.You can feel her existence whenever you need her.Whenever you need an appointment even in weekends she will manage that for you. I like her office too.It has a calm and safe environment for the children and also you never have to wait more than 5 minutes in waiting room because everything is scheduled well. When it comes to knowledge I have to say she is really up to date.Whenever I asked her question about different methods of treatment,since I am Medical Doctor too, she is well prepared to explain those methods for me. I have to say I always had great experience with Dr.Rad and I recommend her to everyone.

May 21st, 2012
Wonderful doctor
She's my granddaughter's pediatrician. My daughter always raves about her, but this was the first time I took the baby in myself. Things have changed since I was little. Short wait time, clean/fun waiting room, wonderful personality!

May 16th, 2012
Easy on parents
Friendly doctor. I like that she's flexible and easy going about parenting. SHe's not rigid about doing things one way, but lets me kind of find a good balance.

May 8th, 2012
Friendly, EXCELLENT pediatrician
Dr. Rad has been my pediatrician for many years. It is amazing that she really regards her patients as if they are her own kids. Being a physician is not a profession for her but a way to accomplish her mission as a loving human being. Her sense of duty along with her apparent knowledge and smartness makes me feel like there exists always a great one who is watching over me attentively.