Dr. Molly Romary MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2014
Poor Attitude. None Caring
Dr. Romary is parhetic at best! Due to her lack of carrying and interest we almost lost our daughter during pregnancy. She has a horrible bedside manner and treats men like garbage. Would not recommend her at all. She seems extremely unhappy in life.

June 13th, 2012
Patient for 20 years
I have been seeing Dr Romary for almost 20 years. She is professional, caring and very understanding. Helped me though biopsies and menopause. Highly recommend.

February 9th, 2012
If you need true care, you will get it from Molly!

October 5th, 2011
Wow, by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. She is really just a mean person with a big ego. Very difficult to speak to about issues.

June 27th, 2011
I agree, good doctor give her a chance!
Ok, so I had read the "negative" PRIOR to seeing her and had a friend who was a tech who knew her. I am glad I knew going in that she would rough around the edges, cause I don't like docs like that. In my situation, she was very attention, always made me feel comfortable, took her time with me and treated me as a "person" not a number. I also didn't have ANY family near by and my husband was gone for some military training, my mom came but up and left and I really needed an "ear" and she was there and very empathetic and compassionate, she made and effort to really handle me with care after she found out what was going on in my life.

October 12th, 2010
When complaining about irregular periods, Dr. Romary asked if my partner was unfaithful. She insisted that this was the issue and that I should ask him if he was faithful. I didn't think it was appropriate to insist this, especially if you know my partner. Overall, I went away from my appointment very upset. I will never go back there again.

January 31st, 2010
Please Get a New Nurse!!
liked Dr. Romary just fine... she is knowledgable and thorough. True... she is not cuddly and mushy, but she gives it to you straight and I always appreciate that. She is good at her job.However... her nurse is a different story! Her nurse (nat?) is a terrible nurse and to be honest... she is the reason I switched to Dr. Wepman!She is totally unprofessional and moody. I have never seen someone who seems so miserable... not just in her job, but in life too? Every time I came to see Molly, her nurse would complain and act like a smart-a**. As far as I can tell... she doesn't even like being a nurse or working with patients! I would dread having to see her each time. I just couldn't stand her attitude and when she gave me inaccurate information more than once, that was the final straw for me and my husband!All the other nurses seem really sweet and caring. Too bad Molly has the bad apple of the nurses working for her. If she didn't, I'd go back to being her patient in a heartbeat!

December 31st, 2008
Good doctor give her a chance
Dr Romary has been my ob/gyn through two pregnancies, and has taken care of me for the past 5 years. My first pregnancy was the easier of the two but I still had complications. Dr Romary was quick to make a decision, and addressed my concerns. I was young at the time, but I felt that she took very good care of me; she was just what I needed. My second pregnancy was more complicated and I ended up spending ten days in the hospital. Dr Romary was there to answer any of my questions or concerns. She was able to have a nurse practitioner from the NICU come and talk to me about my baby who was going to be born a month early. Dr Romary is a bit rough around the edges, but that does not mean that she is not caring, and would do anything for her patients. I could not imagine having anyone else be there to deliver my babies.

October 19th, 2015