Dr. Molly Scantling MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2012
Barbara Kunkel
Dr. Scantling took care of my sister Sylvia Sanford in the Hospice of Akron. She was top notch in her care and diagnosis. She accurately predicted what was going to happen to my sister.I thank God for the care we received for Sylvia.Bless her and her wonderful family.

July 11th, 2011
Hospice
My father is being treated by her in hospice care. My dad had mylofubrosis which is a blood/bone disorder and is terminal. My dad needs regular blood and platlette transfusions. She has refused to draw his blood to see if this is what he needs. I confirmed before i took him to hospice that if he physically required transfusions... then he would get them. I called her today at 10:20 AM and it is now 2:15 AM and she has still not returned my call. I spoke to the nurses on 6 occassions at the hospice center and they just informed me that even though she is "on call" tonight, she wont be calling me back. Needless to say, I am not okay with this. Hopefully she doesnt care for the rest of her patients this way. I am looking forward to talking to her and understanding her lack of care.

November 3rd, 2015