A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Shores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Shores is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shores
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shores Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Shores, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shores graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Shores has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly McDonough Shores MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Molly M. Shores practice?
- Dr. Molly Shores has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Shores practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.