A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly K Smith MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Molly K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Molly Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Molly Smith practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Norfolk Dermatologists and Norfolk Pathologists.