A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Southworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Southworth is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Southworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Southworth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Southworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Southworth MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Molly Southworth practice?
- Dr. Molly Southworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Southworth practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.