A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Stenzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Stenzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenzel
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Stenzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Stenzel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenzel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Stenzel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Sue Stenzel MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Molly S. Stenzel practice?
- Dr. Molly Stenzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Stenzel practices Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.