A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Szerlip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szerlip graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Szerlip has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szerlip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Szerlip practice?
Dr. Molly Szerlip practices Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Thomson, GA and Tucson, AZ.
See Dallas Cardiologists.