A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Szerlip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Szerlip is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szerlip graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Szerlip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Ann Szerlip MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Szerlip practice?
- Dr. Molly Szerlip has 3 office locations.
Dr. Molly Szerlip practices Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.