A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Szerlip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Szerlip is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szerlip
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Szerlip Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Szerlip graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Szerlip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Ann Szerlip MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Szerlip practice?
- Dr. Molly Szerlip has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Szerlip practices Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.