Dr. Molly Tveite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly Tveite?

May 27th, 2016

Five stars

She is the most wonderful doctor there is. She is very compassionate, yet serious when necessary. She always gives you plenty of time to bring up any issues and focuses on as many options as possible to help you with your pain management tool kit.

May 23rd, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

She is the only Dr. I could find that actually listened to me..

December 18th, 2015

Exceptional Physician

This physician is very professional. She is exceptionally well trained and capable of truly caring about the health of her patients,

November 8th, 2013

Not a very understanding dr about med given from other drs in past that have worked for years ! Demanding me to see Psychiatrist & Changed what my dose & what i was taking it for ! I see no reason , I went to so many in past years to find out what worked for me , I never missused or aboused this med , Then when I got upset she fired me ! Know i have no dr & there are none to get at this time . I have severe PTSD & Was in a car reck she was giving me mad's for that ! When she fired me she would not fill the mad's . She had no right taking or changing my med's that worked for years . She has caused me a lot of suffering & Pain Put my life in danger :( The car reck case is on going & I'm having a lot of problems because of what she has done . At first i thought she was great ! Then she started changing this med's for my severe PTSD ! She has a lot to learn .

April 18th, 2013

best doc i have ever had

She listens and cares. She actually does something when You need her to.

February 12th, 2013

Great doctor. Listens and works with you to help get you feeling better. Treats you like an intelligent human being with compassion and respect. Have never trusted any doctor the way I trust her.

October 16th, 2012

Dr. Molly is the greatest!! When the doctors I saw before I found her did nothing but throw pills at me for "infections" (multiple times), she immediately scheduled me for an ultrasound and correctly diagnosed the presence of a large tumor in my bladder. She quickly contacted me HERSELF (!) to tell me that she felt it serious enough to see a Urologist. Long story short, it turned out to be bladder cancer and I lost my bladder to it. I don't know if things would have turned out differently years ago if my previous doctor(s) had ordered different testing for the infections and pain, other than urine tests; perhaps blood work too? Dr. Molly Tveite has always listened to what I say, and what I don't say, she has never made me feel like she'd rather be somewhere else, or give me just five minutes and send her nurse in with a prescription. Simply put, Dr. Molly saved my life! She is always professional and respectful of me and what I may be feeling. YOU ROCK, DR. MOLLY!!!! Oh, yes...she also has the best staff of any doctor I have ever seen!!

January 29th, 2012

Elderly Mother's Doctor

My Mother loves "Dr Molly". Her first visit was a getting to know you appointment. Dr Molly listened, asked important questions to get Mom to share, and quickly put together that one drug was causing cramps in Mom's legs. It was a drug prescribed to her years ago by a previous Dr, and we found out that it was no longer needed. Mom was taken off of it (with monitoring) and those painful leg cramps went away. Other Drs could have figured this out if they'd paid attention.

February 28th, 2011

Dr. Tveite is an excellent doctor. She explains things extremely well and offers options so the patient is involved in their own care.

October 24th, 2015