A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Wanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Wanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Wanner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- MGH Dermatology Clinic-Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly A Wanner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Wanner practice?
- Dr. Molly Wanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Wanner practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Dermatologists.