A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Wanner is Excellent. Dr. Wanner has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Wanner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanner graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- MGH Dermatology Clinic-Boston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Molly Wanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Wanner practice?
Dr. Molly Wanner practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Wanner, Dr. Mamie Wanner, Dr. Mara Wanner, Dr. Mari Wanner, Dr. Maria Wanner, Dr. Mariah Wanner, Dr. Mariam Wanner, Dr. Marian Wanner