A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly A Weiss MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Molly Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vincennes, IN.
See Vincennes Orthopedic Surgeons.