Dr. Molly Zittel DO Patient Reviews

3.6

January 4th, 2017
Dr Zittel has poor beside manner
Dr. Edwards was great and really listened (now since retired). Dr. Zittel has poor bedside manner. She is cold and just brushes you off and makes you feel rushed. Looking elsewhere.

October 9th, 2015
is always there when i need her.calls to make sure you are ok takes the time with you

August 12th, 2015
Not very good
If it wasn't for Ed the PA this doctor probably wouldn't have a practice. She has no sense of urgency at all. Ed is very good. The actual Doctor not at all. I will be finding a new doctor. Ease of appointment seems to be due to lack of patients that want to see the actual Doctor. Staff is rude.

March 31st, 2014
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
DR. ZITTEL IS JUST WONDERFUL. SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. SHE WILL LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, ASKS THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PROBLEM, & DOES EVERYTHING SHE CAN TO MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE & CURED. I BELIEVE SHE HAS BEEN TOUCHED BY GOD.

October 30th, 2013
Retiree
Went to see Dr. Zittel today for the first time. I will for sure go back. Very satisfied with care and attention. I will recomend her to freinds.

June 20th, 2013
What a diffrence from the pratice I used to go to. No problem making an appointment. Everyone in the office was nice. Dr. ZitteI knew what she was talking about without talking down to me. I will stay with this pratice for a long time.

May 24th, 2013
AMAZING!!!!
Dr.Zittel and the entire staff are simply amazing! If you are looking for actual help and do not want to get passed on to a "specialist" THIS IS YOUR DOCTOR!! They do not mess around! They give you answers and help in the same day, during your appointment. I have recommended her to two other friends and each have said that she is a GODSEND! Thank you Dr.Zittel for all you do and thanks to the wonderful staff!

October 26th, 2012
very unprofessional, not a warm enviornment, look around
1st appt, told me I was way to early for my appt, Politely informed them that I was told to come early, told not that early, fill out the form and have a seat...I just left, did NOT have a good feeling.....left and they didnt really mind..

July 26th, 2012
When scheduling my appt., I was given the date, time , and was told the dr. Would not be able to see me, but a physician assistant could (Edward). Rushed to my appointment today after my husband took the dAy off to tAke care of the kids- including a newborn only to be told they had no record of my appointment. The person at the desk knew I was right- when I told her the doctor was not in today and gave the name of who I wAs supposed to see, the embarrassment wAs clear, but the apology wAsn't so genuine and I wAs sent on my wY. I chose this doctor's office solely because I didn't find another in the OP/EA area that was accepting new patients. Now I know why! This can happen anywhere and to anyone, but not going to give them a second chance- terrible "customer/patient service."

May 14th, 2012
decent
some wait times are faster than others; some times she is in & out quicker than others and I'd wish she'd spent more time with me; fairly accurate with diagnoses; will try to manipulate your back first before sending to chiropractor; she told me she has a degree in PT also. Demeanor can be "bland" usually - seems like she's always in a hurry as if she's backed up -and maybe she is, but I wish she'd smile and joke around a bit more!! :)

April 27th, 2012
She's Epic!
Wait time blows. However, Doc Zittel is epic. Truly a nice person that cares to make you better. A down to earth, educated lady. The staff are kind of stuck in the last century. Just try and laugh it off with a smile and a shake of the head. If you're a health nut that goes to the doc every time you stub your toe, this place probably isn't for you...(But she'll still make you feel better). I do like her and her colleague Dr. Edwards. They both make a great team. Now go pay it forward, pay her a visit and write your own review! Peace out!

March 12th, 2012
Stay Away From This One!
Dr Zittle has atrocious bedside manner and the most incompetent office staff around. If they don't like what you have to say on the phone, you are transferred to her husband who has no problem swearing at you... How professional. Sign any Hippa form you want, they will still call your mother and discuss you!! Even if you are 25 years old. Complaints filed with State attorney generals office. Stay away from this place.