A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molouk Rahnema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molouk Rahnema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahnema
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Rahnema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molouk Rahnema, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahnema graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahnema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molouk Rahnema MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Molouk Rahnema practice?
- Dr. Molouk Rahnema has 7 office locations.
Dr. Molouk Rahnema practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Evans, GA.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Endocrinologists.