A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molouk Rahnema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molouk Rahnema is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahnema
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rahnema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molouk Rahnema, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahnema graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahnema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molouk Rahnema MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Molouk Rahnema practice?
- Dr. Molouk Rahnema has 1 office location.
Dr. Molouk Rahnema practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Endocrinologists.