Dr. Momen Elnesr MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

October 12th, 2014
Best of the best
The practice is very elegant and Dr El Nesr is very bright and skillful psychiatrist. He treats you with respect and courtesy you and if you have a family member with you. You become comfortable and relaxed from the first minute you talk with Dr El Nesr. He takes detailed history from you as if you are in a pleasant conversation which was different than the interrogation I always had with other psychiatrist. You will contribute to your treatment plan and strategy. You will work with him through tough time. I had complex psychiatric and addiction issues. Dr El Nesr gave me permission to text him during early tough days when I started my medications. I felt I am in a good and kind hands of a doctor who is interested as me to get better and succeed in life. I am in debt to his caring support and expert treatment to achieve what I did at work and in school.

March 8th, 2011
excellent care
He was able very skillfully to switch me from high dose of methadone to suboxone. Dr El Nesr helped me a lot to make huge positive change in my life. very caring and professional. office is very bright, it is a state of the art and extremely elegant.

November 1st, 2009
Nichol S
He is a great Doctor, and is a big loss to AMHC. I miss him and wish him the best of luck. I would describe him as a great caring Doctor. If he ever returns to AMHC I would love to see him again!