A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Momen Wahidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Momen Wahidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Momen Wahidi, MBA, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahidi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wahidi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Momen Wahidi MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Momen Wahidi practice?
- Dr. Momen Wahidi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Momen Wahidi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.