A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Momin Gabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Momin Gabir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Momin Gabir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabir graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Momin H Gabir MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Momin H. Gabir practice?
- Dr. Momin Gabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Momin Gabir practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Endocrinologists.