A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Momin Gabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Momin Gabir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabir
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gabir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Momin Gabir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabir graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Momin H Gabir MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Momin H. Gabir practice?
- Dr. Momin Gabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Momin Gabir practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Endocrinologists.