A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mon-ta Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mon-ta Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mon-ta Tsai MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mon-ta Tsai practice?
- Dr. Mon-ta Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Mon-ta Tsai practices Internal Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists.