Dr. Mon Yee MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 4 reviews

December 27th, 2015
Best Dr I have had in years
I had a really bad experience with another dr, so I went on a whim and saw Dr. Yee. The best thing I could have ever done. I have a few complicated medical conditions, and if it wasn't for Dr. Yee listening, looking back through all the notes, and taking as much time as he needed to find an answer, I would have never been diagnosed with Conn syndrome. He is compassionate, great listener, straight to the point, goes above and beyond any dr I have ever been to, and is human. He doesn't judge and he is easy to talk to. He is the first dr I could ever tell exactly how I felt, when before, I would just agree with other doctors. This is my body, and if I want the help I need, you need to be comfortable enough to be able to talk to your doctor. I have been belittled and looked at like a crazy person from other doctors. DR. YEE , has saved me, he is fantastic, and I trust him with my life and my child's life. He is truly amazing , and will call you after hours, on a weekend etc if he finds something that isn't right on a test , or to just make sure everything is going ok. Top notch doctor in my book, and I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you so much Dr. Yee. For everything you have done for me .

September 23rd, 2014
Finally, this is what it's supposed to be like
Had a great doctor who retired. Then had a few in between that never seemed like they cared. You can tell that he cares, he called me at night to check on me and go over results on a Saturday. Feels good to know that he's looking out for me even when the office is closed.

April 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
He actually listens to you and works with you to find a solution. He actually wants to help fix your issues, not just send you off to a specialist, so he doesn't have to deal with it.

December 30th, 2009
the best I've seen, that's why I stayed with him over the past 13 years. But not for people who need to be babied or want to just come in and order off the menu - He'll tell it like it is - honesty - refreshing even after 13 years.