A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Abaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Abaza, Associate Professor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Abaza, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Abaza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Marie Abaza MD and MS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Abaza practice?
- Dr. Mona Abaza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mona Abaza practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.