Dr. Mona Abaza Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mona Abaza?

October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Abaza was able to diagnose a problem that no one else was able to identify. I'm very thankful for her help,

July 8th, 2012

New patient evaluation, a mistake.

I will not be going back to her. I felt like I was slowing her down despite being there 30 minutes early for my appointment. As a new patient, she failed to take any detailed history from me( but still billed for a new patient evaluation), didn't really ask any questions and showed a lack of interest, rushed through the visit but made sure to get the high dollar fiberoptic laryngoscopy done, and was out of the room before I really had a chance to ask any questions. She never even scheduled a follow up with her. I was left in the room with an apologetic nurse. Total time spent in the room for a new patient evaluation which also included the fiberoptic laryngoscopy---about 19 minutes. This was after driving a long distance to see her. What a waste of time. She came in the room, looked at a computer for about one minute, did her laryngoscopy, stood impatiently while I tried to ask some questions, and then was gone before I knew it. I will not go back and resent this kind of evaluation. My time is important too, and it's not all about her all holy schedule especially when I am paying out of pocket for the evaluation.

March 24th, 2016