A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Abdel-Misih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Abdel-Misih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Abdel-Misih, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Misih graduated from Assiut University.
Dr. Abdel-Misih has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Halim Abdel-Misih MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mona H. Abdel-Misih practice?
- Dr. Mona Abdel-Misih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Abdel-Misih practices Anesthesiology near New Castle, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists.