A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Afrassiab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Afrassiab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Afrassiab, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Afrassiab graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Afrassiab has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Harrison Afrassiab DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mona H. Afrassiab practice?
- Dr. Mona Afrassiab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Afrassiab practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moberly, MO.
See Moberly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.