A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Alvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Alvi, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Alvi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvi graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Behavioral Health of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona A Alvi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mona A. Alvi practice?
- Dr. Mona Alvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Alvi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denton, TX.
See Denton Psychiatrists.