A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Alvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Alvi, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Alvi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvi graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Behavioral Health of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona A Alvi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mona A. Alvi practice?
- Dr. Mona Alvi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mona Alvi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Denton, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.