Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

by Helen Cooper on Mar 24th, 2016

I'm very happy with Dr. Amin and find her very willing to listen to me. Her pleasant way of speaking is relaxing and I don't feel she's rushing me out of the door. I feel she is a very qualified rheumatologist and is well educated on the many different treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm so glad I found her!

by Monica M. on Jan 2nd, 2016

Dr. Amin is the best Rheumatologist that I have found to date! She has an excellent bedside manner and is sympathetic to the pain associated with flair ups and overall care of the patient.

Aug 7th, 2015

I'm blessed to have found her. She is very caring and takes the time to listen.

May 21st, 2015

Took a month to get a follow up appointment to a test. Didn't have the results, Dr. Amin said she would call with the results. 5 weeks after the appointment still haven't heard from the Dr. Was still billed $90 for nothing. Picked up the test results myself and am looking for a different Dr.

The best rheumatologist in newark, nj show details The best rheumatologist in newark, nj
by Moneil Patel on Sep 24th, 2008

Dr. Amin is an excellent physician who treated my condition quickly and effectively. I was referred to the proper specialists and continuously follows up on my condition even when the other specialists do not. I highly recommend Dr. Amin.