A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Arabi is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabi graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Arabi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Arabi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mona Arabi practice?
- Dr. Mona Arabi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mona Arabi practices Anesthesiology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Fort Gratiot, MI.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists.