A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Arabi is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabi graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Arabi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Najib Arabi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mona N. Arabi practice?
- Dr. Mona Arabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Arabi practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.