Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologists

1 Bethany Commons Way
Building 6, Suite 85
Hazlet, NJ 07730
732-264-5005
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2014

This doctor helped me when no other doctors were able to help me. I went to the emergency room several times and was sick for almost 2 years. When she saw me she knew exactly what I had treated me and ever since then my problem has improved a lot. I follow up with her and each time she is kind and compassionate. I thanked my doctor for referring me to her.

|  Too busy to return a call?  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2014

I'd like to tell you about my family's experience with this doctor, but my spouse called her when he was diagnosed with pneumonia, went through 2 or 3 treatments of antibiotics, and then woke coughing up blood! Just prior to this, he contacted Dr. Awad's office and asked if there was any way he could be seen and that he would like to make an appt. He explained he was in INCREDIBLE PAIN. Office staff took his message and said they would given the message to Dr. Awad. She (nor her staff) EVER CALLED HIM BACK. Had he waited - he could have DIED. Luckily, a relative knew of another pulmonologist in the area, and he helped him. I don't care HOW "big" a physician gets, there is NO excuse for such neglect.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

My appointment was at 2:00 pm and I was called into the examining room at 2:10 PM . Dr. Awad was thorough in her examination and also sent me for blood work and an x-ray. I called on the following Tuesday for my results. My follow up visit was great. she explained what she had found on my test results. She answered all of my questions without any hesitations. Very Nice Doctor! :)

|  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

no good

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

I knew she was a great Dr just by sitting in her waiting room hearing the other patients talk about her. Very nice office! She really took her time with me, i could really tell she cared. Her patients love her and now i know why. Would highly recommend!! An appointment is WELL worth the wait!

|  Don't Waste your Time!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

I went to Dr. Awad with an issue I was having for almost 2 months. At the office visit she seemed to take her time to listen to my symptoms. After my visit she was supposed to review some scans I had done and let me know the results. She also told me to call if my symptoms did not improve after a week. When I did call back in a week to check on the status of my scan and to report that I wasn't feeling better, I kept getting the run-around from the office staff. Either the Dr. was not getting my messages or did not want to waste her time in calling me back, even when she was the one who told me to call! The whole experience was very unprofessional, and I refuse to go back to a Doctor who will not give me 5 minutes of her time with a phone call.

|  Not a good experience  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2008

Dr. Awad wait until the last minute to read test results. Found out my results were faxed to her 2 weeks prior to her reading them. I had to call daily for a week before I got the results. Staff (Breanna) lies like a rug. She even answered the phone pretending to be someone else. Saying Breanna was in with a patient, meanwhile I reconized her voice. Called back immediately and busted her. She did not know what to say except "Hold on" and I finally got the Dr.