Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Beaunoyer
Dr. Mona Beaunoyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Beaunoyer is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Beaunoyer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...