Family Physicians

8200 Stonebrook Pkwy
Ste 100
Frisco, TX 75034
972-712-1911
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2014

A doctor who truly cares, I love my doctor

|  Don't Bother  |  show details
by Monica H. on Jan 14th, 2014

This office is absolutely terrible and disfunctional. I went in to see the Dr. as I was having stomach issues - and was a first time patient. The DR. did not even come and see me or say hello - I was seen by a physician assistant who immediately assumed I had H. Pylori without me even explaining my symptoms. She had a test done and sent me home with an over the counter heartburn medication and had no problem charging me $175 for an office visit. Three months later I get a letter in the mail from a collection agency for lab work that she ordered - which I NEVER knew about. Thank goodness I got it paid before I had a mark on my credit. When I called the office, they had no idea what I was talking about and simply said "Im sorry but the lab does there own billing we dont know anything about that." Just absolutely insane. Do not bother with this dr's office.

|  Aweful doctor  |  show details
by Sarah on Oct 5th, 2013

Waited 45 minutes before being called in to a room only to wait another 30 minutes. Chacko was very impersonable and borderline rude. Seemed disinterested in my symptoms, cut me off mid-sentence several times, made a quick diagnosis and rushed me out. Ended up being the wrong diagnosis and I had to go see another doctor with same problem. Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

|  What happened to front office?  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

I was recently back in the office and noticed that my 2 favorite girls were gone! Why is it so hard for this office to keep nice friendly ladies in the front office. Seems like there is always someone different every time I come in......make me wonder about office manager and Dr. Are they that hard to work with/for?

|  Unethical  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

I had visited Dr. Chacko's office several time, but the last time I was in I was very disappointed with my visit. I have never had any health issues in my past and she did some test that I feel was completely unnecessary and the nurses that are drawing blood don't seem to know what they are doing. Since my last visit was so uncomfortable I have changed doctors. I just feel like they are charging their patient's with extra test and labs just so that they can get money for the insurance companies. Also I have notice that the staff is constantly changing I have never see the same people in there twice.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by Tara on Jun 29th, 2013

My friend recommended Dr. Chacko to us 5 years ago. My children love her and her staff.

by Bonnie Resncik Destruel on May 6th, 2013

The most important thought I have about Dr. Chacko is she takes the time to listen She looks at you instead of the clip board. She has been there for us even when we were sick and out of the country. Even calling us back in Europe to make sure everything was OK. I wouls highly recommend her.

|  Thank you Dr. Chako!!!!  |  show details
by Tangela Hamilton on Apr 24th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Chako since I arrived in Frisco 5 years ago. She is always pleasant, has great bedside manner and is always accommodating. The staff is always friendly and easy to work with and they go above and beyond. Dr. Chako has allowed me to make payments when I didn't have to money to see her, she and her staff will stay late or arrive a little early to see you - the list goes on and on. I am about to move to NYC and will surely miss her and the team! But I will always stop in at least once a year to get an annual check up when I fly back in to Dallas to visit family! THANKS SO MUCH STONEBROOK FAMILY MEDICINE!

|  Owner Angel Mobile Health Services  |  show details
by Karen S Burks on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Chacko is the most wonderful physician I've been to. She takes her time with you because she genuinely cares about all of her patients. She is so friendly and I would recommend her to anyone."She is so friendly and knowledgeable. She thoroughly answered all my questions and never rushed through our visit.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Chacko is an excellent Doctor. She is thorough and patient and very personable. I only had an issue with one of the receptionist when I called to find out about lab results, but the issue was resolved. Overall the staff is courteous and prompt.

Oct 1st, 2012

centrally located and genuine caring

|  Awful Doctor  |  show details
by Disappointed on Mar 28th, 2011

This doctor is awful. I visited her two times. The first time I visited her she misdiagnosed and I had to go back and pay another office visit for her to get it right. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and went back a second time when I got sick.....same thing, she misdiagnosed, and refused to prescribe me the correct medication over the phone, saying that I would have to go back and pay for a second office visit. She didnt even get back to me until two days after I called her and left a few messages to say that my condition was not improving. She will try to take you for all you've got, such as unnecessary blood work when I went in for a sinus infection (which she did not manage to catch the first time). She is also very unprofessional, she rolled her eyes at me when I told her I could not take a certain medication because I have adverse side-effects when I take it. She also does not do refills on medications, so that you will have to go back if your on a medication that you will need to take on a regular basis. I have never been to such an awful doctor before and hope that people do their research before scheduling an appointment with her. The previous positive comments seem repetitive and are probably from the same person (who is probably a family member or friend).

|  Dr. Chacko is a rare find!!!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

I'm not much for words but I will say that although it's never a pleasure being sick, it's always a pleasure to see Dr. Chacko. She has been my family's physician for about 4, maybe 5 years now and I'm convinced that her caring nature is not an act. She really does care about the patient more so than patching up an illness and moving on to the next guy so the daily bottom line turns out better than the actual patients.

Jun 5th, 2009

She is a fantastic doctor