Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Horrible doctor and nurse and dirty office, waste of time. show details Horrible doctor and nurse and dirty office, waste of time.
May 17th, 2016

This is the rudest doctor, and her nurse ever. I wasted my time coming to this doctor. I get taken to the back after waiting 35 minutes to be told by a nurse that the doctor will not prescribe my medicine that I've been on for 4 years which is pain medicine for back pain, nerve damage, back spasms and neuropathy. The doctor was so rude, she just told the nurse to tell me instead of her doing her job. She was right around the corner and wouldn't even see me or address me. I take 10 other regular medicines which is for many other things, like insulin for diabetes, blood pressure, heart medicine for triglycerides and that's just a few of them. This doctor wouldn't even address any of my healthcare needs or concerns and that's why I was there was to set up new healthcare cause we moved and came back to the area of this office So if you're on ANY medicine period don't even bother coming to Dr.Chacko she won't see or talk to you or fill any current meds you survive on. I wasted my time filling out about 7 pages of my extensive medical history and paying a co-pay to visit this worthless doctor. I was very leary of her to begin with cause I read alot of bad reviews about her and her office staff and low & behold it was all true after I witness it for myself. Run from this office if you have extensive medical meeds. Oh and I was coughing just a little bit and the nurse put that on my paper, lol now that's funny but they didn' t want to discuss my real serious medical problems. This office will treat you like your garbage and a drug addict. Signed, 2012 RCC KIDNEY CANCER SURVIOR - Lives on one Kidney, but I'm alive praise GOD!!! P.S. The waiting room area was dirty. Stains on the chair seating and hair all over them. It was gross I didn't want to sit on that with my nice clean clothes.

VERY RELIABLE show details VERY RELIABLE
by Paul M on May 15th, 2016

VERY RELIABLE MEDICAL TREATMENT.

Very friendly show details Very friendly
by Chris G on May 9th, 2016

Very friendly and professional and actually call me by my name.

THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY. show details THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY.
by Charlotte C. on May 4th, 2016

THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG WHEN YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. LOVE THE DOCTORS.

Thanks ladies for all you do! show details Thanks ladies for all you do!
by Jenn M on Apr 28th, 2016

These ladies are amazing! From the minute you walk in the door with the cheerful and happy greeting to the Doctor and Nurses great bed side manner. I highly recommend this company and I have sent people here already. Thanks ladies for all you do!

Always friendly show details Always friendly
by John W on Apr 19th, 2016

Always friendly, always interested and always spends more time with me than most doctors.

Dr. Chacko is professional show details Dr. Chacko is professional
by Alroy F on Apr 18th, 2016

Dr. Chacko is professional, competent and very compassionate. I never feel rushed when I see her. The staff is gentle and very kind. I would recommend this practice to any new patient with a general medicine and family medicine need.

Recommend to everyone I know show details Recommend to everyone I know
by Jennifer on Apr 4th, 2016

I travel frequently with work, staff has always worked Me in for an appointment last minute. I usually see Amanda the nurse practitioner. I love how she takes the time to listen and explain things. You just leave with a sense of knowing that she really cares & has genuine concern... A rare quality these days. Quality & convienent care are my top desires In choosing healthcare, thankfully dr chacko & staff exceed in both

Excellent service show details Excellent service
by Reavis Z on Apr 4th, 2016

Excellent service and professionalism

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful show details The staff is extremely friendly and helpful
by Lisa R on Mar 24th, 2016

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful from the front desk staff members, to the nurses, and of course the doctors. We have been coming to this office for 18 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. We have 5 children and all 7 of us see Dr. Chacko or Amanda Wyatt for all of our healthcare needs. They are always very knowledgeable and treat each of our children according to their specific needs.

Her staff is so wonderful. show details Her staff is so wonderful.
by doreen v on Mar 17th, 2016

Dr.Chacko has been amazing with myself and my two children! They always get us in quickly and she is very thorough. Her staff is so wonderful. They have helped me with insurance questions and are very caring! I woudnt go anywhere else!

I love Stonebrook Family Medicine and all their staff. show details I love Stonebrook Family Medicine and all their staff.
by Maria F. on Mar 15th, 2016

I love Stonebrook Family Medicine and all their staff. They know me and all the members of my family by name, they know our medical history and always take time to get to know us better. It's a family environment. We moved to another city and continue to use them as our family Dr. even if it's out of our way.

Great Doctor, Excellent staff ! show details Great Doctor, Excellent staff !
by Frisco Texas Family on Feb 18th, 2016

My husband and I really like Dr. Chacko, no problems at all. Her staff is very nice and cheerful. We get an appointment when we request one , with no problem. Dr. Chacko listens to our concerns and treats us both with excellent medical attention. I would recommend this doctor.

Feb 1st, 2016

The staff is friendly, but the Dr. is very unknowledgeable.

Horrible , Just Horrible show details Horrible , Just Horrible
Feb 1st, 2016

I had been a patient of Dr Chacko's for 12 years. At every appt I had to remind her or the nurse practioner Amanda that I had gastric bypass and I cannot take certain meds. Amanda saw me numerous times for foot pain and said that nothing was wrong with it since she took an xray. I asked her if I should see a specialist, she told me a specialist wouldn't see or do anything different than she would. WHAT?? That is what a specialist is for... I went to a specialist on my own. Turns out I have a torn tendon that I have been walking on , in pain , for a year an a half. I am now going to a new doctor. If you are reading this review and thinking of going to Dr Chacko, DON"T, you will be sorry.

Unfortunate Experience show details Unfortunate Experience
by D.S. on Jan 16th, 2015

I will not refer this doctor to a friend or much less, a family member. I hadn't been to a doctor in a few years for any sort of reason, and I thought I was making a good decision in seeing Dr. Chacko. I was already nervous about going since it had been so long, and after my appointment, I just felt uncomfortable and not-at-ease. I felt as if my questions and concerns about my health/body weren't addressed properly and there were condescending responses when I asked anything. The follow-up occurred,

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Feb 4th, 2014

A doctor who truly cares, I love my doctor

Don't Bother show details Don't Bother
by Monica H. on Jan 14th, 2014

This office is absolutely terrible and disfunctional. I went in to see the Dr. as I was having stomach issues - and was a first time patient. The DR. did not even come and see me or say hello - I was seen by a physician assistant who immediately assumed I had H. Pylori without me even explaining my symptoms. She had a test done and sent me home with an over the counter heartburn medication and had no problem charging me $175 for an office visit. Three months later I get a letter in the mail from a collection agency for lab work that she ordered - which I NEVER knew about. Thank goodness I got it paid before I had a mark on my credit. When I called the office, they had no idea what I was talking about and simply said "Im sorry but the lab does there own billing we dont know anything about that." Just absolutely insane. Do not bother with this dr's office.

Aweful doctor show details Aweful doctor
by Sarah on Oct 5th, 2013

Waited 45 minutes before being called in to a room only to wait another 30 minutes. Chacko was very impersonable and borderline rude. Seemed disinterested in my symptoms, cut me off mid-sentence several times, made a quick diagnosis and rushed me out. Ended up being the wrong diagnosis and I had to go see another doctor with same problem. Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

Unethical show details Unethical
Aug 26th, 2013

I had visited Dr. Chacko's office several time, but the last time I was in I was very disappointed with my visit. I have never had any health issues in my past and she did some test that I feel was completely unnecessary and the nurses that are drawing blood don't seem to know what they are doing. Since my last visit was so uncomfortable I have changed doctors. I just feel like they are charging their patient's with extra test and labs just so that they can get money for the insurance companies. Also I have notice that the staff is constantly changing I have never see the same people in there twice.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
by Tara on Jun 29th, 2013

My friend recommended Dr. Chacko to us 5 years ago. My children love her and her staff.

by Bonnie Resncik Destruel on May 6th, 2013

The most important thought I have about Dr. Chacko is she takes the time to listen She looks at you instead of the clip board. She has been there for us even when we were sick and out of the country. Even calling us back in Europe to make sure everything was OK. I wouls highly recommend her.

Thank you Dr. Chako!!!! show details Thank you Dr. Chako!!!!
by Tangela Hamilton on Apr 24th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Chako since I arrived in Frisco 5 years ago. She is always pleasant, has great bedside manner and is always accommodating. The staff is always friendly and easy to work with and they go above and beyond. Dr. Chako has allowed me to make payments when I didn't have to money to see her, she and her staff will stay late or arrive a little early to see you - the list goes on and on. I am about to move to NYC and will surely miss her and the team! But I will always stop in at least once a year to get an annual check up when I fly back in to Dallas to visit family! THANKS SO MUCH STONEBROOK FAMILY MEDICINE!

Owner Angel Mobile Health Services show details Owner Angel Mobile Health Services
by Karen S Burks on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Chacko is the most wonderful physician I've been to. She takes her time with you because she genuinely cares about all of her patients. She is so friendly and I would recommend her to anyone."She is so friendly and knowledgeable. She thoroughly answered all my questions and never rushed through our visit.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Chacko is an excellent Doctor. She is thorough and patient and very personable. I only had an issue with one of the receptionist when I called to find out about lab results, but the issue was resolved. Overall the staff is courteous and prompt.

Oct 1st, 2012

centrally located and genuine caring

Awful Doctor show details Awful Doctor
by Disappointed on Mar 28th, 2011

This doctor is awful. I visited her two times. The first time I visited her she misdiagnosed and I had to go back and pay another office visit for her to get it right. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and went back a second time when I got sick.....same thing, she misdiagnosed, and refused to prescribe me the correct medication over the phone, saying that I would have to go back and pay for a second office visit. She didnt even get back to me until two days after I called her and left a few messages to say that my condition was not improving. She will try to take you for all you've got, such as unnecessary blood work when I went in for a sinus infection (which she did not manage to catch the first time). She is also very unprofessional, she rolled her eyes at me when I told her I could not take a certain medication because I have adverse side-effects when I take it. She also does not do refills on medications, so that you will have to go back if your on a medication that you will need to take on a regular basis. I have never been to such an awful doctor before and hope that people do their research before scheduling an appointment with her. The previous positive comments seem repetitive and are probably from the same person (who is probably a family member or friend).

Dr. Chacko is a rare find!!! show details Dr. Chacko is a rare find!!!
Feb 18th, 2010

I'm not much for words but I will say that although it's never a pleasure being sick, it's always a pleasure to see Dr. Chacko. She has been my family's physician for about 4, maybe 5 years now and I'm convinced that her caring nature is not an act. She really does care about the patient more so than patching up an illness and moving on to the next guy so the daily bottom line turns out better than the actual patients.

Jun 5th, 2009

She is a fantastic doctor