A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Doshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Doshi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Devang Doshi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mona D. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Mona Doshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mona Doshi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.