A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Elsayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Elsayed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsayed graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Elsayed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Ahmed Elsayed MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona A. Elsayed practice?
- Dr. Mona Elsayed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Elsayed practices Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists.