A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Ezzat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Ezzat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezzat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Ezzat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezzat graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ezzat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona M Ezzat MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Ezzat practice?
- Dr. Mona Ezzat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Ezzat practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.