A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Fleiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Fleiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleiss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fleiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Beryl Fleiss MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona B. Fleiss practice?
- Dr. Mona Fleiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Fleiss practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.