A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna-Attisha graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hanna-Attisha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha practice?
- Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.