A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna-Attisha graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hanna-Attisha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanna-Attisha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha practice?
Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.