Dr. Mona Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mona Hanna?

Fantastic!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr Hanna is fantastic! We have been seeing her in the Woodbridge location for the last 9 years. She is very engaging, knowledgeable and practical. We couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Fantastic!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Dr. Hanna has been my children's pediatrician for a year now and we have seen her quite a bit as my children had been sick often this past year. Every time, this doctor acts like she's never seen my kids before. She's always rushing and does not seem like interested in what I, the parent, have to say. Am looking now for a much better pediatrician for my kids.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Hanna has been my kids doctor since birth and always have been able to give them the appropriate diagnosis. My son had to be taken to the ER one day and the doctors were unable to give a diagnosis. The next day I took my son to Dr. Hanna and she immediately within 2 minutes was able to give him a diagnosis and medication to treat him. My son was doing much better within hours. She always makes sure I understand how to take care of my kids based on the treatment that is being reccomended. She is an exceptional doctor and I have been to a few other pediatricians but none have impressed me like Dr. Hanna. As long as I am in this area and she is working in this area, she will continue to be my children's primary pediatric physician.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

I took my daughter to Dr. Hanna's office in Woodbridge 2 days ago.She was seen at the urgent care over the weekend and wasn't getting any better..She was very detailed and did a thorough examination and diagnosed my daughter with pneumonia.After taking one dose of the medicine she felt a hundred times better and started eating again.I was very appreciative when Dr Hanna called the next day to check on her. The staff and nurses are very professional and nice as well.

exceptional!

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr Hanna and her staff at the woodbridge office are exceptional..They always get me in the same day..and go out of their way to help me and my family..Even though I moved to Fredericksburg I still drive to see Dr Hanna..I appreciate the ecxeptional care I get every single visit

wonderful pediatrician