A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Hardas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Hardas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Hardas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardas graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hardas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mona B. Hardas practice?
Dr. Mona Hardas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.