A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Jhaveri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jhaveri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona M Jhaveri MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Mona Jhaveri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Jhaveri practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Marietta, PA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Pediatricians.