A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Jhaveri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jhaveri
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jhaveri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jhaveri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona M Jhaveri MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Mona Jhaveri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Jhaveri practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Marietta, PA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Pediatricians.