A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Karimpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Karimpour is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Karimpour, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimpour graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Karimpour DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mona Karimpour practice?
- Dr. Mona Karimpour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Karimpour practices Psychiatry near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Costa Mesa Psychiatrists.