A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Korgaonkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korgaonkar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korgaonkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Korgaonkar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korgaonkar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Korgaonkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona M Korgaonkar MD is a female Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Korgaonkar practice?
- Dr. Mona Korgaonkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Korgaonkar practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.