A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Korgaonkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korgaonkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korgaonkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Korgaonkar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korgaonkar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Korgaonkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona M Korgaonkar MD is a female Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Korgaonkar practice?
- Dr. Mona Korgaonkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Korgaonkar practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.