A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Lane, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Lane DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona Lane practice?
- Dr. Mona Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Lane practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Keller Primary Care Doctors.