A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Lane, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Lane DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona Lane practice?
- Dr. Mona Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Lane practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.