A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Evergreen Community College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Mahendra Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mona Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mona Shah practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Adult Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Internists, Lynwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Lynwood Family Physicians.