A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Evergreen Community College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Mahendra Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mona Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mona Shah practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Adult Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See San Pedro Internists, San Pedro Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and San Pedro Family Physicians.