Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Mahal
Dr. Mona Mahal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahal is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Mahal has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mona Mahal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, NJ.
Dr. Michelle Ellern
Internal Medicine, Residency
Martinsville, NJ 0.63 mi8
Dr. Robert Falcone
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Martinsville, NJ 0.68 mi29
Dr. Mark Lebenthal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Martinsville, NJ 1.14 mi41