A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Walimbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Walimbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walimbe graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Walimbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona Walimbe MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mona Walimbe practice?
- Dr. Mona Walimbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mona Walimbe practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and New York, NY.
See Morristown Internists.