Dr. Mona Mikhail MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2015
Terrible
Have been going to this psychiatrist for almost 2 years. During initial evaluation I had a hunch she was not doc for me, when she tried to give me another patient's medication, however, kept seeing her without any progress. She is not attentive and does not seem to care at all.

January 12th, 2015
I had my first appointment with the doctor today. The secretary is rude. When I walked in she said she thought I was not coming to the appointment meanwhile I just spoke to her on the phone an hour earlier. When I asked her why she thought I wasn't coming she said well we have a policy that we want you to be here 20 minutes early for your first appointment. meanwhile I was 15 minutes early and would've been 20 if I wasn't stuck behind a salt truck. The doctor asked you questions until she gets the answers she wants to hear. She change my one medication around that worked really well for me. Her reasoning for it really did not make much sense to me. I know that I am not a doctor however, I do know my body fairly well. She is not a compassionate person at all she has an air about her and is cold. I was trying to tell her things that I felt were pertinent to my issues and she kept interrupting and rushing me. I really do not have many positive things to say about her. I will not return to her office. I think her bedside manner was the explanation in itself why her office was so empty.

October 29th, 2014
Not Recommended
You will wait at least 40 minutes beyond your scheduled appointment time. She has very little concern for punctuality, nor does she seem to care that her patients have their own schedules to keep. Personally, I like to be on time for appointments and am usually very busy. I couldn't plan for anything else on the days I had appointments, and this is why I had to fire her. Her secretary is very nasty as well. If it weren't so hard to find a psychiatrist with openings she would most likely have to close her practice.

September 1st, 2011
Office staff is pretty nice. Dr Mikhail is ok. She constantly calls me the wrong name when I go to her office. On the last visit she asked how my trip had gone. The trip took place the year before. She also doesn't take my insurance and there was a big hassle over that.Asks the same question like 20 times til she gets the answer she likes.

December 20th, 2010
Very caring. Would like her to be more prompt with appointments. It could be becasue she takes time and listens to her clients.

January 21st, 2017