A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Milstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Milstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Milstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans