A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mona Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mona Milstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mona Milstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Milstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mona T Milstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mona T. Milstein practice?
- Dr. Mona Milstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mona Milstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Endocrinologists.